- The $35 ticket includes the “Dead Talks, a Paranormal Experience” presentation & investigation and is limited to 25 ticket holders.
- The $10 ticket only includes the “Dead Talks, a Paranormal Experience” presentation.
We invite you to attend our “Dead Talks, a Paranormal Experience” presentation & investigation at the historic Towne Hub Theater in American Fork, Utah on Saturday, October 29, 2022, from 7 PM until 11 PM.
For those who purchase the $35 presentation & investigation tickets (limited to a total of 25 ticket holders), after the presentation, we will investigate multiple locations in and around the Towne Hub theater.
The “Dead Talks, a Paranormal Experience” presentation will be from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Among other things the presentation includes:
- A brief history of Advanced Paranormal Services (APS) and Wasatch Investigative Society for Paranormal Studies (WISPS), and The Supernatural Hour podcast and YouTube channel,
- Paranormal safety procedures,
- Tales from some key investigations,
- Evidence sharing,
- Equipment demonstrations,
- A question and answer session.
For those who purchase these $35 tickets, after the presentation, the Towne Hub Theater investigation will be from 9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. We will split into small groups led by experienced investigators and begin the investigation.
For the investigation:
- Investigation participants MUST be at least 18 years old or at least 16 years old and accompanied by a parent or guardian. All investigation participants (or the participant’s parent or guardian) must sign a waiver.
- No alcohol or drug use is permitted. Intoxicated investigation participants will be asked to leave the event.
- As always, we strive to create an entertaining event; however, paranormal activity can’t be guaranteed.