We are conducting our first paranormal investigation at the Camp Floyd & Stagecoach Inn Utah State Park in Fairfield, Utah. We are inviting individuals, couples, and small groups (up to a total of 60 people) interested in the paranormal to join us as we investigate 4 unique locations.
- The Camp Floyd Military Cemetery
- The Camp Floyd Commissary & Military Museum (The only building remaining from the pre-Civil War military Army Camp.)
- The historic Stagecoach Inn (which was a stop on the Pony Express trail and stage coach route from the east to Sacramento, California and place where Mark Twain lodged)
- And the District School built in 1898 which was designed by architect Richard C. Watkins, the same person who designed the Peteetneet School in Payson.
For your comfort, we recommend bringing a folding chair and a sweatshirt or jacket as it may get cool outside at the cemetery. For your safety, we recommend wearing long pants and sturdy, close-toed shoes.
We will start at 8:00 p.m. with a check-in, a safety briefing, evidence sharing, and a question and answer session. We will then split into small groups led by experienced investigators and then begin the investigation of the specific locations.
Restrooms with running water are located in the park west of the Stagecoach Inn.
Outhouse-style restrooms (without running water) are located at the Camp Floyd Military Cemetery.
1. All participants MUST be at least 18 years old or at least 16 years old with a parent or legal guardian.
2. No alcohol or drug use permitted. Intoxicated event participants will be asked to leave the event.
3. As always, we strive to create an entertaining event; however, paranormal activity can’t be guaranteed.